(Renewed in Faculty Board meeting on the 27/05/2021)
|President||Susana Reboreda Morillo|
|Secretary||Josefina Cadilla Lomba|
|Quality Coordinator||Susana Reboreda Morillo|
|Degree Coordinator||Beatriz Vaquero Díaz (Bachelor’s Degree in Geography and History)
Fermín Pérez Losada (Master’s Degree in Heritage)
Susana Reboreda Morillo (Master’s Degree in Archaelogy)
|Representative of the Teaching Staff||Yolanda Barriocanal López
Beatriz Comendador Rey
María López Díaz
|Representative of the students||Tierra Lozano Ramírez|
|Representative of the Administrative and Service Staff||Josefa Rodríguez Bouzas|
|Quality collaborator||Josefa Rodríguez Bouzas|
|Representative of the Alumni||Marta López López|
|Representative of the society||Francisco Borja Campos Seijo
Rosa Mª Díaz Naya
Begoña Garrido Labrador
|Equality Liaison Officer||Susana Reboreda Morillo|
- To discuss and validate if the proposal of policy and objectives of quality is applicable.
- To discuss and validate if the proposal of the Quality Manual and the proposals of the Quality Guarantee System of the centre are applicable.
- To monitor the different programmes linked to the quality improvement of the centre and the related degrees, as well as to suggest the appropiate improvements.
- To collaborate with the implementation, development and monitoring of the Quality Guarantee System.
- To discuss, propose and monitor the quality improvement actions, in order to continuously promote the teaching quality by all the means and processes involved, through a ongoing cooperation between the departments and other collegiate bodies which have responsibilities in this area.
- To actively participate in all those academic processes related to the teaching offer of the centre (new degrees, modification and/or degrees suspension or termination), elaborating a evaluating report if it is consider necessary or appropriate in regards to the current regulation.
- To exchange, discuss and propose the centre participation in the institutional, national and international plans in the area of quality.
Quality Guarantee System Schedule
- 2021: 3-II | 10-III | 26-V
- 2020: 11-II | 23-IV | 7-V | 7-VII |14-VII | 22-X | 3-XII
- 2019: 14-III | 10-V | 24-VI | 3-VII | 19-IX | 5-XI | 3-XII
- 2018: 22-I | 22-II | 26-III | 5-IV | 4-V | 7-VI | 4-VII | 27-IX | 30-XI
- 2017: 18-I | 30-I | 23-II | 2-III | 30-III | 27-IV | 12-V | 18-V | 30-V | 15-VI | 22-VI | 21-IX | 29-XI
- 2016: 28-I | 25-II | 31-III | 25-V | 29-VI | 28-VII | 13-X | 1-XII | 19-XII
- 2015: 11-II | 23-IV | 17-VI | 16-VII | 16-XI
- 2014: 25-VI | 21-X | 11-XII
- 2013: 5-XI
- 2012: 3-X | 3-XII
- 2011: 23-II | 22-III | 27-IX
- 2010: 2-III