COVID-19 Protocol 2021/2022
The self-protection plan is a document that sets the functional and organic framework available in the Faculties Building (which includes the Faculty of History and the Faculty of Education Sciences), in order to prevent and control the possible risks on people and goods, as well as to provide an adequate answer to emergency situations and to guarantee its integration with the Civil Protection public system.
The Self-Protection Plan deals with the identification and assessment of risks as well as the protection measures and other procedures to follow in case of emergency.
- Handbook for occupational risks prevention
- Faculties Building Self-Protection Plan
- Annex I. Corrective action plan (PCM) Risks prevention
- Recommendations for workshops/laboratories
Planos de evacuación del centro
Fichas de prevención de Riesgos laborais
- Produtos químicos
- PVD (Pantallas de visualización de datos)